Ref No

Subject
Castor Church L Services etc
Detail

Document
Castor Church L Services etc


Castor Church – Banners ready at the Patronal Festival July 1997.

Fig L1 Castor Church – Banners ready at the Patronal Festival July 1997.

 

Fig L2 open air mass sml

Fig L2 Open Air Millennium Picnic Mass Pentecost AD2000.

Fig L3 CEDAR CENTRE OPENING AD Sprinkle sml

Fig L3 Castor Church – Cedar Centre Dedication 9 July 2000; Archdeacon David painter sprinkling the Chi-Rho and Cedar Centre with holy water.

Fig L4 Banners 2002 sml

Fig L4. Castor Church – Banner party seen from porch at the Patronal Festival AD2002.

Fig L5 Congregation 2002 sml

Fig L5. Castor Church – Congregation at the Patronal Festival AD2002.

L6 SANCTUARY PARTY 2004 sml

Fig L6. Castor Church – Sanctuary party in the Chancel after Candlemas Sunday AD2004

Fig L7 CHRISTINGLE 1 sml

Fig L7. Castor Church – Sanctuary party in the Chancel after Candlemas Sunday AD2004

L8 CHRISTINGLE 2 sml

Fig L8. Castor Church – The Nativity tableau at the Christingle Service Dec 2002.

L 9 Mrs PELHAM T ADLER sml

Fig L9. Castor Church – The Hon Mrs G Pelham and Rev T Adler with choir at the dedication of the wall in memory of Major Pelham in 1949. Note the old St Kyneburgha banner.

L 10 CHOIR 1949 sml

Fig L10. Castor Church – The choir processing back to the church after the dedication of the wall in memory of Major Pelham in 1949. Note the gate at the end of Church Walk.

 

CRIB SERVICE 2007

 

 

 

 

 


Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/castorch/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php on line 399