Fig D1. Castor Church – Chancel Arch in 1890 with text from Isaiah 45:22. (Text no longer there)
Fig D2. Castor Church – South side with old churchyard gate c1906S
Fig D3. Castor Church – South side of church, porch and churchyard; note old porch gates; pre 1939.
Fig D4. Castor Church – Graveyard before extension looking North (c1920).
Fig D5. Castor Church – Graveyard before extension looking North (c1920).
Fig D6. Castor Church – Tower crossing view from South East from South transept pre 1924.
Fig D7. Castor Church – Tower crossing view from the East (Chancel) pre 1924 (note the choir stalls in the chancel may be the ones now in Upton church?)
Fig D8. Castor Church – View East to High Altar (post 1924 re-ordering). Note that the Fitzwilliam arms on the left(North) of the tower arch have already disintegrated. The Wingfield arms to the right are still there today.
Fig D9. Castor Church – Saxon Cross base in the outside the graveyard beyond the East end before being moved inside c1935. it was initially moved to the East ends of the North Aisle. It is now in front of the North door. The base is actually a converted pagan Roman altar.