Fig C1. (Fig 6t) Castor Church – Chancel Arch in 1890 with text from Isaiah 45:22
Fig C2. Castor Church – Old photo of the crossing
Fig C3. Castor Church – Old photo of the crossing from the chancel
Fig C4. Castor Church – Old photo of the chancel post 1924.
Fig C5. Castor Church – Carvings on tower capitals: .top man feeding ox; lower wild boar hunt. (Photo P white)
Fig C6. Castor Church – Carvings on tower capitals: “Green men” (Photo J Tovey).
Fig C7. (Fig 6f) Fig C5. Castor Church – Carvings; top Tower capital carvings; lower 8th Century Saxon sculpture of St Mark. (Photo P White)
Fig C8. (Fig 6j) Castor Church – View looking East into Lady Chapel and South Transept 1260 – Note the remains of the external Norman window and old South Aisle roof-line above the entry arch. (Photo J Tovey)
Fig C9. (Fig 6g) Castor Church – SanctuaryAD1220. (Photo J Tovey AD 2004)
Fig C10. Castor Church – The North Aisle – 14th Century Wall Painting of St Catherine. (Photo P White)
Fig C11. Castor Church – 15th Century nave ceiling angel.
Fig C12. (Fig 6r) Castor Church – North Aisle Screen and Statue of St Kyneburgha. (Photo J Tovey Epiphanytide AD2004)
Fig C13. (Fig 6u) Castor Church – South Transept Lady Chapel from 1928-2000 before re-ordering. For the Lady Chapel today C14.
Fig C15. (Fig 6bb) Castor Church – Two new bells dressed for their Baptism at the Patronal Summer Festival July 1999.
Fig C16. Castor Church – Saxon sculpture 8th Cent, though to be of St Mark, possibly part of the original shrine/sarcophagus of St Kyneburgha.
Fig C17. Castor Church – Sculpture of Blessed Virgin Mary and Jesus as a boy, carved in cherry wood by Kevin Daly of Castor and erected in the North Aisle Screen by his nephews in memory of the late Revd Tom Adler, Rector of Castor and Marholm 1947-1975.