For all enquiries please contact: email@example.com or tel: 01733 380541. The Cedar Centre, Church Walk,Castor, Peterborough PE5 7AX.
The Cedar Centre is a purpose-built meeting venue, situated in the heart of the peaceful village of Castor, Peterborough
Facilities for small private meetings (up to 8 people), as well as larger events (up to 60)
Full AV and presentation equipment
Catering available, from light refreshments to buffet or hot food
Disabled access and facilities
Free parking available on site
The Chapter Room
• A high quality meeting room (up to 8 people)
• Presentation facilities (Pro-rail whiteboard and flipchart systems)
• AV facilities (40″ wall mounted monitor, DVD)
• Laptop and PC facilities (free wifi, cables to link to AV equipment, printing available)
• Catering (coffee/teas, buffet and hot food)
• A larger hall with for up to 60 people
• Tables and comfortable chairs available
• Childrens chairs and tables an option
• Built-in projection facilities (PC VGA and SCART DVD link) with drop-down screen
• Catering (coffee/teas, buffet and hot food, licenced for alcohol)
Cedar Centre Rates: Main Hall
|Type of Event||Village Residents / Voluntary Group / Ecclesiastical||Businesses which provide for the local community / no residents||Business|
|Wedding / Baptism / Funeral, package for the day||£75||£80|
|Social event||£12 per hour (up to 3 hours)
£100 for an evening event
|£15 per hour
£110 for an evening event
|Business event / classes||£15 per hour||£18 per hour / £120 per day|
Cedar Centre Rates: Chapter Room (seats 8)
£12.00 per hour voluntary groups, ecclesiastical, charity and residents
£15.00 per hour businesses
1. For residents please read Benefice.
2. 10% discount for regular weekly users.
3. A let for a party includes setting up and clearing up time – day time party eg birthday – £50.00 deposit. Evening parties require £100 deposit.
4. An hourly let allows 15 mins before and 15 mins afterwards for preparation and clearing up.
5. Hirers are expected to leave the hall clean and tidy and put furniture away unless this has been negotiated separately.
6. Hirers are expected to wash up / fill the dishwasher and set it running unless this has been negotiated separately.
7. Rubbish should be bagged and put into bins – any which does not fit in should be taken home.
8. WiFi is available free of charge / use of projector in main hall and large screen TV in Chapter Room. Also flip chart.
9. Hire includes crockery and cutlery.
10. Various types of catering, to include light lunches, coffee, tea can be provided following discussion.
11. If your event is not clear from this list please discuss further with Anne on 01733 380541 / 07713621372 firstname.lastname@example.org